A little while back Asha & Brian called me all the way from Dallas in the USA and asked to book us to film their wedding at Peckforton Castle in Cheshire. I was really looking forward to filming their wedding as it’s a stunning venue for wedding photography and videography. And with guests travelling in from all over the world, including the USA and India, it was the perfect backdrop for their day. After the bride and groom preparations they had a “Humanist Ceremony” in the castles Hexagonal room followed by a fantastic bride and groom time with the wedding photographers in the woods where the light was just amazing!! The wedding breakfast and the speeches were great and later that night Asha threw her bouquet which was followed by their first dance. Anyway, here is their cinematic wedding video highlights from their Peckforton Castle weddings. Enjoy!!
View on Vimeo
VIEW ON YOUTUBE
A few thoughts from Asha & Brian
1) Why did you want to get married in a castle in the UK? We wanted to get married at “home” and the venue was suggested to us by a family friend who also got married there, and its a castle, come on!
2) What was unique about your wedding? Our wedding was unique because we had guests from all over the world, India, all over the US
3) What was your favourite part of your day? Our favorite part of our wedding was our ceremony, we had lovely readings and a friend sang Adele “Make You Feel My Love”
4) What do you love about being married? We love being married. the end.
5) Why did you choose Beautiful Life to film your day? I honestly chose beautiful life photography because of your professional looking website, videos, and feel I got from it. Planning a wedding across the sea took alot of trusting my gut about vendors.
6) Any advice for future bride and grooms? My advice for future brides and grooms would be to relax! everything will turn out beautifully and also to not try to please everybody! its not possible.
Wedding Suppliers we used
Ceremony – we had a humanist ceremony conducted by Shirley George.
Dress – I designed my dress and bought lace and worked with Nahzly Montilla, a dress maker here in Dallas
Shoes were by Badgley Mishka Cake
Cake was by Helen at the Little Cakery Co.
Flowers were by allison
Stationary by William Arthur
DJ Lee Kennedy from Sunset Disco Nights
Make up by Vanessa Rowland at Peckforton Tranquility Spa.
Hair by Ann Gray at Peckforton Tranquility Spa. Centerpieces- by Eventures